Friday, March 19, 2010

Trend: New Nudes to Café au Lait

There’s something rather glamorous, yet so easy to wear, with this season’s new nude palette, and with so many shades to choose from I think it can be a little challenging to get it right!  I believe that your skin tone will dictate the shade of nude that works best for you as the wrong shade could so easily leave you looking completely washed out.

For paler skin tones perhaps try slightly darker shades in coffee and cinnamon, whilst lighter shades like café au lait will look great on darker complexions.  Once you’ve chosen your perfect hue, get yourself all layered up in either complementary or contrasting tones.  Using different textures is a great way to make this look really cohesive.

I really fancy teaming jeans with an elegant nude top in silk chiffon but, as often happens, I have an image of it in my head but I can’t find exactly what I’m looking for!  Until I find that perfect top I’m embracing the nude trend in my accessories.

This love letter necklace is designed by and made exclusively for belong.  Featuring Sterling Silver, with scrumptious champagne coloured Swarovski crystals the solid silver envelope has a gold-plated heart, and is engraved ’sealed with a kiss’ on the reverse.

Hand woven from hand-spun and hand-dyed Thai Silk, these scarves are something that everybody should have! Gentle and light, they can transform an outfit with a shimmer of luminescent colour. I love this one on café au lait!

Designed by and made exclusively for belong this Swarovski crystal necklace is an elegant and stunning piece of jewellery.  Worn through the day, it will add a confident, feminine sophistication to a sleek office look. Worn for cocktails or a candlelit dinner, the Swarovski magic really comes to life!

[Via http://belongjewellery.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment