Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sensual Nature Story Challenge #1: Pearls

Below are three incomplete stories involving pearls.  Please finish one or all three and share with me.  I dare you.

#1:  Red and Blue

She wore red pearls around her neck and blue ribbons laced through her red hair.   Her skin was alabaster brushed here and there with rose blush — her lips, nipples and the petals between her thighs.  At each rose place I wanted to place a kiss.  First her lips which melted open beneath mine.  Then her nipples, each flattened beneath my tongue.  When I reached the petals between her thighs, I paused to watch them swell and grow moist.  Only then did I …

#2:  White

He knew what he wanted the moment she stepped through the door wearing his white Oxford undone and nothing else but a string of white pearls.  He stood up, dwarfing her.  She lowered her head obediently but not before he saw her knowing smile.

#3: Appetites

Since it was his birthday, she decided to oblige him his fantasy of bringing food into the bedroom.  As she walked through the market, she tried to imagine what he might buy.  Honey seemed so cliche.  Whipped cream as well.  She paused in front of a vendor.  Now those had potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment