Monday, November 30, 2009

Nude MAC Lipstick & Covergirl Lashblast Mascara

My current makeup favorites are MAC Lipstick Satin Myth (nude) and Covergirl Lashblast Mascara (black). The lipstick is only $14 at Macys, still, the quality is great. I love that it’s matt, but to change it up, I sometimes add some see-through or light pink lip-gloss. Regarding the mascara, I usually get Diorshow Blackout, but wanted to try something cheaper. Lashblast is only $7, and it is much better than I expected. It does not clump or drizzle, and the thick plastic (?) brush is great. Even though you may need more layers than with Diorshow, it is much easier to apply, and you can let the eyelash comb rest. I know I sound like a commercial right now, lol, but it’s the truth!   

[Via http://thenorwegiannewyorker.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment