Monday, January 4, 2010

Jennifer Hawkins Nude is Not Related to Stephen Hawking

You might be looking at the title above and scratching your head as to why I wrote it and honestly, I just couldn’t think of anything else that would sound witty or make me look like the coolest guy you ever met on the Internet. I found that it was pretty funny because Stephen Hawking is a robot in a wheelchair and Jennifer Hawkins is hot and not a robot. That’s how my brain works.

If you don’t know who Jennifer Hawkins is, she won Miss Universe in 2004 and ever since then has continued to be better looking than the average female. This shoot was for Marie Claire Australia and the whole point of it was that it wasn’t photoshopped. Unsurprisingly a bunch of ladies are happy about that because most ladies are gross without Adobe. Someone should tell them that even without photoshopping this woman is still hot as fuck. It’d be like if I did a photo shoot and showed off my 6 pack abs, 5 pound bulge and 16″ pythons – that’s not worth patting me on the back for, that’s just me being perfect and an Adonis. Just like Jennifer Hawkins.

[Via http://internetpopular.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment